Golf Terms and Conditions
Safety Rules (we respect your well-being!)
- Before you swing any clubs, check your surroundings (monitor, wall, tv, people, etc.) to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
- Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times.
- Swinging above the waist should always take place near the hitting areas.
- Practice swings must be done in the designated hitting areas.
- Only one person in a bay at a time unless during formal instruction.
- Be aware of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s swing path.
- Enter and exit the bays using the designated walk path only.
- Report any accidents immediately.
- Pleas use language and volume appropriate for the general crowd at 19th Golf & Grill.
- Profanity will not be tolerated, as 19th Golf & Grill is a very family-oriented venue. Persons using inappropriate language will be discretely warned and told to leave if the problem persists.
- Please be respectful and courteous to the other patrons at 19th Golf & Grill.